What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies typically contain information about the device you are using, such as its IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Analyze how users interact with our website and its content, in order to improve the user experience.
- Remember your preferences, such as your language and region, so that we can provide you with a customized experience.
- Serve personalized ads based on your interests and behavior on our website and other websites.
- Allow you to share content on social media platforms.
- Facilitate logins and other authentication processes.
Types of cookies we use
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser. They are used to keep track of your movement from page to page on our website and to remember any preferences or selections you have made during your visit.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or you delete them. They are used to remember your preferences and settings when you return to our website.
We also use first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
- First-party cookies are set by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a domain other than the website you are visiting. For example, we may use third-party cookies to serve you personalized ads based on your interests.